1. Why should I choose Floorboards Online?
- Floorboards Online is an online retailer of quality brand names of floor boards that supplies direct to your door Australia-wide.
- We only supply quality products with warranty support and suppliers we have had relationships with for many years. Examples include Boral and Premium Floors who have decades of experience and reputation.
- Floorboards Online has decades of experience in the flooring industry and is a subsidiary of Sydney's biggest timber flooring retail chain.
- From our head office and warehouse in Waterloo, Sydney, we arrange the supply and delivery of your Floorboard products around Australia, usually within 5 business days (Depending on stock).
- Interactive Support by an expert during normal business hours. Or via e-mail, website and on social media channels.
- Use our website for all your floor board information needs, download our product catalogues and installation guides for all technical and product data.
- Huge range of floor board products to choose from.
- And wide range of brands to choose from.
2. Is Floorboards Online a new business?No. Floorboards Online PTY LTD has over 15 years of experience in the industry as retailers of all the flooring that we now sell online since 2012.
3. Does Floorboards Online offer any guarantee?Most definitely!
4. Does Floorboards Online have a showroom?We do have a showroom, with samples on display. You are most welcome to come and see at it our head office and warehouse during business hours.
5. I want to see some samples, can I come over?Yes, please let us know when you are planning to visit so we can be sure to have all your favourite samples ready.
6. What proves Floorboards Online is a real business?Of course! Floorboards Online is a registered Australian company governed by all the federal & state laws with head office based at 5/44 O'Dea Avenue, Waterloo, Sydney, NSW 2017.
We have invested heavily in a successful online retail division and we are here to stay forever. We have had great success since opening online last year as our pricing and service is outstanding. We have a team working every day in our Waterloo office, ready to help you with any inquiries.
7. How can I make sure?In order to confirm that we are a fully registered Australian company, you can check on the ASIC website. Click here.
8. Who is behind Floorboards Online?Apart from our team of experts, the founders of Floorboards Online have more than 15 years experience in the industry. The best timber flooring suppliers in Australia also back Floorboards Online up, to make sure you get only the best!
9. How can I make sure I will not lose my money?Floorboards Online is backed by NAB bank and we use the NAB Transact E-Commerce Direct Post Portal. This means all credit card transactions are processed direct with the NAB Portal and we, Floorboards Online, do not have access to any credit card details. Moreover, if you are looking for extra security, you may pay with Paypal.
10. What if the goods do not arrive?
- All credit card transactions are covered by the customer’s credit card provider (bank) and are fully refundable if goods to do not arrive.
- Deliveries will not be left unattended, please ensure someone is home on the day set down for delivery to ensure you receive your goods on time.